Renee Zellweger does not wish to have children.

Actress Renee Zellweger has admitted, that does not want children. "I never aspired to motherhood, - she has told in interview. - I never argued, type: when to me will be 19, I shall make it and when to me will be 25".I simply do not hurry event, I live in each afternoon and if something occurs it is good. I simply wish to be independent and of myself to care", - have added 39-years Renee Zellweger.In 2005 Renee Zellweger, the received popularity owing to role Bridget Jones's, has married musician KENNY CHESNEY. Their marriage has been cancelled all in some months. Renee Zellweger speaks, that now it does not have time for novels. Renee Zellweger has commented on hearings about the novel with the colleague on film Leatherheads and its director GEORGE CLOONEY. " I saw recent clause in which GEORGE CLOONEY has told, that we with it ostensibly were "a little bit " together. What means a little bit? I do not know, this insult or a compliment!" - she has declared. "Probably, it have asked, whether I like him, and he has responded "a little bit", - the actress has joked.



No comments:

Cinema Trailers 2019. Coming Soon Films. Free Movie Trailers.

Cinema Trailers 2019. Coming Soon Films. Free Movie Trailers.